These terms and conditions of the Cookies Policy (the “Policy”) of idRIDER (“we” or “us” or “our”) accessible at www.idrider.com (the “Website”) and the Mobile Application idRIDER, accessible at App Store and Play Store (the “App”) expressly declare and outline the rules and regulations upon which We place cookies and other similar technology on your device, including mobile device. Depending on settings of your computer or mobile device, the following information may be collected through cookies or similar technology:
- your unique device identifier,
- computer and mobile device IP address,
- information about your device’s operating system,
- mobile carrier and your location information (only to the extent permissible under applicable law) which we handle your privacy/data collected from you.
The Policy is a conditions precedent for the use of the Website and the App. By accessing/using/recommending/signing up/referring to someone/opening a link to the Website and App, we assume you accept the terms and conditions of this Policy, and you declare that you expressly accept the terms and conditions of the Policy without any force and coercion. You are hereby warned and made clear, without any kind of ambiguity that if you do not accept these terms and conditions of Policy you may not proceed further. You are also being made aware that if you sign up/move forward/access/recommend to someone without accepting the Terms and Conditions, you shall keep, idRIDER, Website/App, its owners/affiliates/employees and all person affiliated with Website/App, harmless and you waive off all your rights to sue the Website/App its owners and all affiliates. Do not continue to use idRIDER if you do not agree to accept all of the terms and conditions of the Policy stated on this page.
What Are Cookies
Usage of cookies is a common idea and a general practice that has been adopted by various websites and mobile applications for the reason to provide a better service to their users. It helps organize the data sequence and to let the users know where they had left the website and the application, it also help remember the data to be stored temporarily. Cookies are the tiny files that are stored on your device to help and make your experience great while you visit the website or application.
The Website shall ask you and you shall have the option to either allow the cookies or to disable them, you do also have the option to permanently disable cookies from your browsers or mobile device setting. All this is your option either to opt for the cookies or to reject them, but even though a suggestion is always forwarded to you for allowing the cookies at your option to have a best experience of the Website and the Application.
The Cookies We Set
- Cookies related to account signup
- Cookies related to Login
Third Party Cookies
Only in special cases a third party cookie is also used and that third party is a trusted and well known third party such as:
We use Google Analytics, one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web. This is to help us understand your experience and what problems you are facing while using the Website and App, to allow us improve your experience. The cookies shall analyze, your activity only to the extent of the time you spent on the Website/App and its pages.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimizations our users appreciate the most.
- It is important for us to analyze how many people visited our Website and App, out of whom how many have opted for our services.
- The Google AdSense service is used in order to provide you a better experience of the relevant adds.
For more information on Google AdSense see the official Google AdSense privacy FAQ.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren't sure whether you need or not it's usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our Website and App.
However if you are still looking for more information than you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods:
Did you know?
In 2019, bicycles were second only to motor vehicles in number of thefts.