By registering, sign-in, sign-up/engaging/accessing the idRIDER Mobile Application accessible on App Store and Play Store (the “App”) and website www.idrider.com (the ‘Website’) idRIDER (the “Business” or “Services”), either by intention or by any other means or by any accident you find the same, you agree with this disclaimer (the “Disclaimer”) without any qualification or limitation. The access of services of Business is entirely being at your own free consent without any force, coercion or any kind of pressure and the same shall be at your own risk.
Before accessing (a) you agree to these terms and conditions of this Disclaimer (the Terms) (b) you believe you understand the Terms, and (c) you agree to indemnify, defend, and hold Business/ idRIDER harmless from any claims.
This disclaimer has been published by the Business being rendered in complete adherence and by respecting the emotional as well as other attachments of yours, and the same shall be ignored if you feel discomforts. In any event the Business does not assume any liability for it whatsoever.
In consideration of the privilege to operate, the Business shall be held harmless from any cause of action filed in any Court of Law or administrative tribunal or any quasi-judicial authority. You agree that you shall not file any kind of claim or any case in any court of law, regarding anything incidental or ancillary to the services of the Business. The Terms of this Disclaimer are being used for the purpose of your awareness which does not intends to harm anyone, anybody in any sense or manner. Anyone who gets affected, in any manner, the Business shall have no harm of the same and the Business cannot be sued in any Court, Administrative authority, judicial or quasi-judicial authority.
Business is acting in good faith and by writing these Terms of the Disclaimer, any action you take, is strictly at your own risk, Business shall not be liable for any breach, losses and/or damages occurred.
Business reserves the right to terminate, revoke, modify, alter, add and delete any one or more of the Terms outlined in the Disclaimer. Business shall be under no obligation to notify you of the amendment to the Terms and you shall be bound by such amended Terms. All that has been written in the Disclaimer are written in good faith and no representation or warranty is expressly or impliedly given as to claiming anything against the Business.
Subject to the Terms, and to the extent permitted by law:
- all terms, guarantees, warranties, representations or conditions which are not expressly stated in the Terms are excluded; and
- idRIDER will not be liable for any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage, loss of profit or opportunity, or damage to goodwill arising out of or in connection with the Services or these Terms (including as a result of not being able to use the Services or the late supply of the Services), whether at common law, under contract, tort (including negligence), in equity, pursuant to statute or otherwise.
Notwithstanding anything, in no event shall the Business, Website/App, owners, promoters, partners/ directors, employees and agents be liable to you for any or all damages, losses, injuries and causes of action (including but not limited to negligence), errors, injury, whether direct, indirect, consequential or incidental, suffered or incurred by you due to any reason whatsoever.
Use of the Website and the Services is at your own risk. Everything on the Website and the Services is provided to you "as is" and "as available" without warranty or condition of any kind. None of the affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contributors and licensors of idRIDER make any express or implied representation or warranty about the Services or any products or Services (including the products or Services of idRIDER) referred to on the Website, includes (but is not restricted to) loss or damage you might suffer as a result of any of the following:
- failure to perform, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, failure to correct defects, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or other harmful component, loss of data, communication line failure, unlawful third party conduct, or theft, destruction, alteration or unauthorized access to records;
- the accuracy, suitability or currency of any information on the Website, the Services, or any of its Services related products (including third party material and advertisements on the Website);
- costs incurred as a result of you using the Website, the Services or any of the products of idRIDER; and
- the Services or operation in respect to links which are provided for your convenience.
All the information/links/information on the Website that can be accessed at www.idrider.com is published in good faith and for easement of people without providing any fundamental right of access and is for general information purpose only. Any action you take upon the information you find on this Website, is strictly at your own risk, idRIDER shall not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the Website or idRIDER its affiliates, employees, agents, contributors and licensors.
idRIDER’s total liability arising out of or in connection with the Services or these Terms, however arising, including under contract, tort (including negligence), in equity, under statute or otherwise, will not exceed the resupply of the Services to you.
While enough care is taken by the Business to ensure that all rights of other have been protected and nothing has been committed to harm anyone. The owner of the Business shall not be liable for anything done by its affiliates, partners, promoters, licensers, distributers. Everything is being done well with due care and diligence and everything has been disclosed.
Did you know?
In 2019, bicycles were second only to motor vehicles in number of thefts.