Super Users are the term we give to pre-vetted idRIDERs to ensure that the platform has a user class with higher level of security. There is no current requirement for users to provide photo identification, however, Super Users will receive additional reward points and opportunities for participation in idRIDER-related events.
Additionally, users of our platform can access for free and have basic limited access to upload and register their rides, but in order to transfer a ride it must either be A) registered with an idTAG, or B.) a user uploads photo id to become Super User and does not need to register with an idTAG in order to sell. The purpose of this is for community and buyers to vet their sellers, whereas not everyone wants to provide or show identification to the other party, they may have it vetted by us acting as a third party in which the ID is then encrypted and only accessible by law enforcement.
idRIDER Roles and Subscription
There are various types of users within the idRIDER platform:
- Unregistered user - a user who has downloaded the app and uploaded his/her ride but has not purchased an idTAG yet
- Registered user - a user who has purchased an idTAG and verified idTAG in the app
- Super user - a registered user who has volunteered his/her government-issued photo ID
- Premium user - a registered user who has paid for a subscription to idRIDER
- Super premium user - a super user who has paid for a subscription to idRIDER
The cost of a monthly subscription is $24.99/month. If 6 months are paid for they get 1 month free. If a full year is paid for they get 2 months free. Subscribed premium users will receive 10 reward points per month.
Did you know?
In 2019, bicycles were second only to motor vehicles in number of thefts.